Welcome to Heroic Coaching & Consulting. We have two strong beliefs. That you can be your own hero. And that you can make fantasy reality.
We offer a range of coaching, consulting, creativity and training services, including:
- Trade mark consultancy services
- Creativity coaching and workshops
- Personal coaching
- Business coaching and workshops
We’re based in Canberra, Australia where we provide face-to-face services. We also offer some services overseas and in Australia via phone and the web (including Skype). We can help you, whether you’re starting a new venture, seeking a personal or creative breakthrough, looking for a coach for you or your staff, or grappling with trade marks.
Contact us to discuss which of our offerings are right for you.
Latest Blog Posts
PAX Aus 2015 is only a few days away and I am super excited!! Sometimes conventions can be a bit overwhelming, though.
Cons are busy, noisy places with lots of people and lots going on all day long and into the night.
So here's a simple guide to making the most out of your next convention while keeping your physical and mental health in tact.Continue reading →
Happy New Year, heroes! We're nearly halfway through January already. How's your New Year's resolution going?
Struggling? Already given up? Heroic can help. And we've got a special discount just for the occasion!
If you're struggling with keeping your New Year's resolutions, coaching can help.
Resolutions are often a happy, feel-good soft commitment. They're a goal, but not a plan. Coaching helps you work out if those goals are realistic for you, adjust them to suit, and then set proactive plans in place so that you're much more likely to reach your goals.
Okay, here's how you get the discount...
Your first personal coaching session with Heroic is always free, and for all of January we're giving new clients 10% off your second session. Just contact us to book your first (free) session with us any time in January or February and quote the code "HOW2NEWYEAR". We'll happily apply the 10% discount when we send you the bill for your second session.
Easy as that.
Founder & Director
Heroic Coaching & Consulting
It's been about 5 months since Heroic launched and what a year it's been already!
Top 3 Articles of 2014
1) Our most popular article (and most retweeted and favourited as well) was a celebration of geek culture and a shout out to a few particularly awesome geeks, in the post PAX is People: Smart, generous geeks who made PAX awesome. Thanks to everyone I met at PAX and who made it happen. It was fantastic and I can't wait for next year.
2) Our next most popular article was Patience Pays: Benefits of waiting to buy. It seemed to hit a chord with people and is worth recalling as the Christmas sales begin
3) It seemed people also appreciated my diversion into cynical humour with Blasting Off Again: How to constantly fail; a primer from Team Rocket. That article channeled the voice of Team Rocket and I highly encourage you to do the exact opposite of everything the article recommends.
Celebrating the Wins
Heroic was also a supported and prize-contributor for the inaugural Child's Play Trivia Australia. We donated to help Ninja Pizza Girl get funded, and our signage can be seen in the game, helping ninja pizza girls and players find a friendly coach when they need one.
We post a lot of personal development articles here, but we also coach in real life.
We've had several wins in that area, this year, with our coachees saying some great things about Heroic and - most importantly - getting the clarity and direction they need to take strides toward their goals and actively create a better life for themselves.
We couldn't be happier! Congratulations, heroes!
World of Heroes
We had hundreds of people visit our site even in these early days. Thank you all! Our visitors were primarily from Australia, the United States and Russia. But we had some interest from Spain, Germany and Hong Kong and others, too.
Thanks to everyone, around the world, for following Heroic.
We have lots of cool stuff in store next year, so stay tuned. In 2015, Heroic will be even bigger and better!
Have a Heroic New Year, everyone!Continue reading →