It’s been about 5 months since Heroic launched and what a year it’s been already!
Top 3 Articles of 2014
1) Our most popular article (and most retweeted and favourited as well) was a celebration of geek culture and a shout out to a few particularly awesome geeks, in the post PAX is People: Smart, generous geeks who made PAX awesome. Thanks to everyone I met at PAX and who made it happen. It was fantastic and I can’t wait for next year.
2) Our next most popular article was Patience Pays: Benefits of waiting to buy. It seemed to hit a chord with people and is worth recalling as the Christmas sales begin
3) It seemed people also appreciated my diversion into cynical humour with Blasting Off Again: How to constantly fail; a primer from Team Rocket. That article channeled the voice of Team Rocket and I highly encourage you to do the exact opposite of everything the article recommends.
Celebrating the Wins
Heroic was also a supported and prize-contributor for the inaugural Child’s Play Trivia Australia. We donated to help Ninja Pizza Girl get funded, and our signage can be seen in the game, helping ninja pizza girls and players find a friendly coach when they need one.
We post a lot of personal development articles here, but we also coach in real life.
We’ve had several wins in that area, this year, with our coachees saying some great things about Heroic and – most importantly – getting the clarity and direction they need to take strides toward their goals and actively create a better life for themselves.
We couldn’t be happier! Congratulations, heroes!
World of Heroes
We had hundreds of people visit our site even in these early days. Thank you all! Our visitors were primarily from Australia, the United States and Russia. But we had some interest from Spain, Germany and Hong Kong and others, too.
Thanks to everyone, around the world, for following Heroic.
We have lots of cool stuff in store next year, so stay tuned. In 2015, Heroic will be even bigger and better!
Have a Heroic New Year, everyone!
If you like this article and want to take control of your life, Jarrod can help.
For your free discovery session email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Jarrod (see all)
- Surviving & Thriving at Cons: PAX Aus Edition - October 28, 2015
- How to New Year? Discounted coaching to help you stick to New Year’s resolutions. - January 14, 2015
- Looking Back at a Heroic 2014 - December 31, 2014